Our vision and purpose
Our everyday strive and purpose is through Passion, Perfection and Reliability lead the industry and collaborate with clinicians to provide products and solutions that enable safer and more cost-efficient surgical procedures. We’re also striving to reduce the degree of harmful radiation exposure to patients and clinicians.
It’s all about creating Surgical Perfection. For Life.
Quality Policy and Core Values
Stille has since the mid 1800′s manufactured and distributed medical devices of the highest quality. The success is a function of our unique manufacturing knowledge, fulfillment of relevant regulatory demands and the responsiveness and professionalism with which we seek to satisfy our customers’ needs.
The high quality of our products is secured by our quality management system. This well established system includes the policies and routines that are needed to regulate and improve the different processes; a condition for an improved market position. The quality management system is also the guarantee for ensured patient safety and that we follow relevant local laws, rules and standards.
Stille´s vision is to create conditions for surgical perfection; “Surgical Perfection. For Life”. The business idea is, with the surgeons and patients’ needs in focus, to develop, manufacture and market devices which simplify and improve the treatment procedures for patients, surgeons and staff in hospital or clinics.
Our identity is shaped by our customers, products and services as well as the people within the company, their values and work methods. Stille is driven by three core-values; Perfection, Passion and Reliability. the foundation of Stille´s culture, leadership and success.
We shall reach our vision, secure our Quality Objectives and maintain Quality Policy by:
- Collaborating with clinicians within focus medical procedures to develop and market solutions that contribute to increased patient safety and surgical perfection.
- Constantly developing and optimizing the organization, processes and the coworkers’ competence, as well as adapting to our core-values.
- Always taking responsibility for the work we do and actively work according to our code of conduct.
- Actively working according to our environmental policy and create conditions for a sustainable development.
- Following the laws and regulations in the markets where we operate and thereby contributing to increased patient safety and surgical perfection.