Annual General Meeting 2023Stille AB (publ) herby gives notice to attend the Annual General Meeting at Eskilstunavägen 34, 644 30, Torshälla, on May 5th, 2023, at 13.00.
Right to participate
To participate in the Annual General Meeting, one must be recorded as shareholder in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on April 26th, 2023, and no later than April 28th, 2023, at 12.00, to register their participation in the Annual General Meeting to the company.
Shareholders who have their shares registered in the name of a nominee must request the nominee to enter the shareholder into the share register. The shareholder must request the nominee in good time so that the shareholder is entered in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB as of April 28th, 2023. Registration in this way may be temporary.
The shareholders are recalled of their right to request information in accordance with chapter 7, Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act. The Annual report and complete documents will be available with the company, as well as www.stille.se, at the latest three weeks prior to the meeting and sent to shareholders, and at no cost to the recipient, upon request and provision of their postal address. The annual report will be available on the company’s website. The documents will also be available at the meeting.
Registration to participate in the Annual General Meeting can be made by mail to Stille AB, Ekbacken 11, Attn: Annual Meeting 2023, 644 30 Torshälla, and via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +46 (8) 588 58 000.
In providing such notice, the shareholder is required to state name, personal registration number or corporate registration number, address, phone number and, in some cases, information about the proxy. Shareholders that wish to be represented by proxy must issue a written dated authorization form for the proxy. Such forms are available at www.stille.se. The proxy, in its original, should be sent to the company. The proxy must submit a copy of the certificate of registration or an equivalent certificate of authority that displays the authorized signatories. Assistants accompanying shareholders are allowed to the meeting only if the shareholder registers the number of assistants, at most two, in accordance with the registration guidelines.
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Election of Secretary of the Meeting.
- Verification of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two adjusters.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- President’s presentation of the Annual Report and Auditor’s Report as well as the consolidated accounts and Auditor’s Report on the consolidated accounts for 2022.
- Decision regarding:
- adoption of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet,
- disposition of the Company’s profits,
- resolution regarding discharge from liability of the Board members and of the President.
- Lars Kvarnhem
- Stefan Tell
- Thomas Anderzon
- Karin Fischer
- Yonna Olsson
- Hanna Ernestam Wilkman (President until 2023-01-19)
- Determination of the number of Board members and deputy Board members, as well as Auditors and Deputy Auditors to be elected by the Meeting.
- Determination of the remuneration to the Board members and Auditors.
- Chairman of the Board provides information on what other assignments the Nominees’ to the Board of Directors have in other companies.
- Election of Board members, Chairman of the Board and Auditors.
- Resolution on the principals for appointing the Nomination Committee.
- Resolution on Remuneration Policy for senior executives.
- Resolution on authorization to the Board of Directors to issue new Shares.
- Closing of the Meeting.