Stille holds the exclusive right in Sweden to sales of Japanese Mizuho’s neurosurgery range.
Sugita Aneurism clips
- Wide range of sizes
- Standard, fenestrated and mini clips
- Unique spring construction provides stable and even clamping pressure
- Slender clips with a wide jaw opening
- AVM clips for arterial and venous hemorrhage
- Manufactured in cobalt chrome or titanium. Now also includes modern T2 clips with a slender low-profile design and with a very large jaw opening upon application.
Sugita head rest
The head rest is used in neurosurgery in order to stabilize the head and facilitate the work of the surgeon.
- Easy to apply on patient
- Hand rest for the surgeon
- Adjustable at all angles
- Keeps retractors in place. Makes it possible to place retractors precisely where they are needed and not only where the table allows it
- Wide range of accessories
- Non-traumatic, 4 points of attachment makes it less traumatic for the patientAvailable also as translucent carbonfibre version.